Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wikis

I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to edit the wiki page for this week's project. I remember having to create a wiki page for a project in grad school and it was much more confusing. You had to type out the html or whatever type of formatting was being used (I don't remember the details). It really wasn't too bad once you got the hang of it, but the PB wiki site makes things so much easier! It was just like typing any Word document. I'm definitely more open to the idea of using (as in creating/editing) wikis in the future now!

2 comments:

  1. Yah, that's how I created my first wiki too - a lot of html. Bleah! Glad they have a WYSIWYG editor now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by - if you've fallen behind, don't worry! Jump back in any time!

    ReplyDelete