Thursday, July 9, 2009

Week 10 - Firefox

I've been a pretty dedicated Firefox user for a few years now. I still use IE at work though.

17. I use tabs in both Firefox and IE all the time. I tend to have multiple sites open at once, so this is very convenient. I will admit that I like the way IE has a small blank tab next to your open tabs, which you can click on to open a new tab. In Firefox, you have to go to the menu to open a new tab (the first time - after that you can right click to open additional tabs).

18. I downloaded the adblocker. The download was very fast and simple, and the program was effective.

19. It looks like Ctrl +/- works in both browsers, but I hadn't known this before I saw that Firefox listed them as a shortcut. When using IE, I'd always gone to the menu and chosen smaller/larger manually. That's how I first went about looking for this function in Firefox.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for using Firefox for years! Me too! I don't think we were allowed when I downloaded and started using it, but I did anyway - it's too cool not to use!

    ReplyDelete